At home, I have no problems in terms of cleaning all the devices I have, especially with the TVs, we have one in every room, and also in the room, so I have become an expert in how to clean 4k TV screen, also in LCD TV screen and smart TV screen, since of all these types are the TVs we have.
At first, it was a very unpleasant business, watching the TV screens were full of fingerprints, and constant dust, until I decided to read the manuals of the TVs and found the right way to learn in how to clean 4k TV screen.
The first thing I learned was the things I should not do to clean them.
Precautions I take into account when cleaning TV screens
- Always turn off the TV before you start cleaning.
- I never use commercial cleaners, because most contain ammonia and other chemicals that are abrasive, and pose a hazard to the materials that TV screens are made of.
- For the cleaning process, never spray or pour liquids directly on the TV screen.-I do not use hair-removing rags, let alone any type of paper, to clean TV screens.
- I never use alcohol, because it is a flammable substance, and the chemicals in alcohol deteriorate the materials that the screen is made of.
- When I clean TV screens in my house, I do it when they have been turned off for at least two hours, when they are completely cold, usually in the morning, before I turn them on for the first time in the day.
- After cleaning, I don’t allow anyone to turn them on until a reasonable time has passed, approximately 20 to 30 minutes.
Materials I used to clean my TV screens
- Distilled water
- Two microfiber wipes
- Clean glass or plastic container
How to clean 4k TV screen
- When the TV is cold with more than 30 minutes off, I disconnect it from the power.
- I pour distilled water into the glass or plastic container
- With a microfiber wipe I wet the tip of the wipe in distilled water and I squeeze it well.
- Then, with the moistened part of the wipe, I pass it over the entire surface of the TV screen, moving it in one direction only, and taking care not to pin the wipe to the screen. If I press it too hard on the screen, I may damage the LEDs on the screen that are inside it.
- I then take the dry microfiber cloth and pass it over the entire surface of the screen, taking the same care not to press the screen too hard.
With this easy process that only takes me a few minutes, I keep the TV cough screens I have at home spotless, without the hassle of seeing fingerprints, ugly stains and dust on the screens.
The secret that I will give is that I do not spend money buying distilled water, I prepare it myself, this cleaning is done with distilled water because normal water contains chemicals and minerals that can damage the screen.
Here’s how I prepare distilled water
Materials I used to prepare distilled water
- Large pot with glass lid
- Small glass container
- Clean plastic container with lid
- Two strips of duct tape
- Squirt water
Process I used to prepare distilled water
- I pour water from the jet into the pot halfway.
- With the screwdriver I remove the screw that holds the handle of the pot lid, and in the remaining hole, I cover it with the insulating tape, placing it in a cross shape, to cover the hole.
- I place the glass container in the center of the pot with water so that it floats in the water.
- I then proceed to cover the pot, but with the lid reversed, so that the center of the lid is closer to the glass container.
- I put the pot on the stove and when the water starts boiling I reduce the heat a little.
- In this way, when the water boils, the water vapor condenses on the lid and begins to drain the drops in the lower part of the lid, in the center, and falls into the glass container.
- When the glass container contains enough water, I turn off the stove and remove the pot, and wait for it to cool down.
- Once it is cold, I take out the glass container that already contains stylized water, and I pour it with care so that it doesn’t come into contact with other objects, and I pour it into the clean plastic container and put the lid on it.
In this simple way I prepare my distilled water and save some money.