I had a problem with my smartphone, I always had a problem, with the cleaning of the screen, every time I passed my fingers over the screen it would be stained, because as it is normal my fingers produce grease constantly, I think that same problem has all the people who have one of these phones.
I also frequently observed scratches on the screen, with this concern, I thought that with how expensive these devices are, I could not give me the mess of not doing anything, so I began to investigate how to solve this problem and got several ways to solve how to clean the phone screen.
As I am very clear that this happens to many people, I want to share with you the ways I found to solve this situation and I can assure you that they have given me very satisfactory results.
How to clean phone screen
The first thing I’m going to advise you is the first thing I learned, you should never clean the phone screen with your shirt or your blue jean, this really damages the screen.
Another thing, never use alcohol or detergents of any kind, this substance causes serious damage to the layers that form the screen, much less throw water on it, you could lose the phone forever, alcohol and detergents are caustic and destroy the oleophobic and hydrophobic layers on the screen of the smartphone.
I use the following method to clean the screen of my smartphone and I find it very easy, so I do it very often.
- I always use a special microfiber cloth, it is a very smooth textured cloth, buy two in an optician, they use them for cleaning thin lenses.
- When it is very dirty I wet one of the wipes with distilled water, and I press it so that it is not too full of water, and with it, I press it on the screen and I slide it over several times.
I never wet the wipe under the water jet, I always wet it by pouring the water into a container with atomizer, and then I spray the wipe.
- I then use the other wipe, which I keep dry, to slide it over the screen several times and it will glow.
- As a precaution, I never pour water directly on the screen, to avoid it getting into the phone and causing problems with your circuit boards.
How to clean phone screen before applying protector
- I look for a place where I have a table, which I keep very clean, free of dust because I work on it with my laptop and I take good care of the dust,
- I put everything I will use at the table, Telephone, protector, dry and wet microfiber cloths, container with atomizer and distilled water.
- I wash my hands well with soap so that they are free of grease and dust
- With the atomizer I wet two wipes and slide them over the entire surface of the phone screen, pressing gently to make a good cleaning.
- Then with a dry microfiber wipe I slide it over the screen, I repeat this several times, and use another dry wipe to finish and the screen is ready to put the protector.
When I had to change the protector, I repeat this whole process after removing the protector.
Clean phone screen with toothpaste
- With a microfiber wipe moistened with distilled water I put a small amount of toothpaste on it and make circular movements with the wipe over the entire surface of the screen.
- I then use another microfiber wipe to clean the residue from the toothpaste
- Finally, with a very dry microfiber cloth, I clean the screen well, the green is shiny.
Finally, I want to recommend that you do not rub the screen with any kind of paper napkins, that way I ruined a smartphone music that my uncle had given me, the paper is composed of wood fibers and this causes scratches, which sometimes can not be seen with the naked eye, but if you tilt the phone you will see the amount of scratches it has, and so little by little you are destroying the touch material of the screen.